MineEnergy.fun offers a free online game.
Buy resources, mine them, and then put them in the store. You can also put generators to produce energy, and sell selling blocks to make money. Purchase new tools, armor, generators, and automatic miner upgrades. Protect your buildings using Tesla coils and walls.
Resources from ores
- Coal ore
- Iron ore
- golden ore
- Diamond ore
- Uranium ore
Every type of ore is equipped with its own miner to extract the resources automatically.
Place the generators
- Manual generator – This generates energy by interfacing with the material. Although not very efficient, it is useful when there aren’t any other options.
- Solar generator – This is a device that generates electricity from sunlight.
- Wind generator – This generates wind energy.
- Coal generator – This is a device that generates electricity from coal.
- Geothermal generator – This generates heat from lava.
- water turbine – This is a device that generates electricity from water.
- Nuclear generator – Produces energy from uranium
Every generator produces energy by either burning something or consuming it.
To sell resources, place the block “Small seller” and “Big seller”.
You can purchase a better tool for less money:
- The wooden pickaxe is the most simple pickaxe. Although it produces few resources, it is the most cost-effective.
- Iron pickaxe – Improved pickaxe More resources. It allows you to mine gold.
- Improved pickaxe: The golden pickaxe Exploiting more resources It allows you to mine diamonds.
- Diamond pickaxe – The best pick that doesn’t require energy. Exploiting more resources. It allows you to mine uranium.
- drill – dimple drill This drill extracts more but uses energy.
- The diamond drill is the best tool to extract resources. This drill extracts large amounts of resources per hit but also uses more energy.
- wrench – removes your blocks. To remove a block, use a wrench.
Armor can be purchased:
- Leather armor – It’s hard to call it armour, but it’s better that nothing.
- Iron armor – Absorbs a portion of the damage.
- Golden armor is better than iron armor and absorbs more damage. She is a favorite of players who love to flaunt it.
- Diamond armor – The most durable and energy-free armor. This is a great option if you don’t have generators but have lots of money.
- nano armor – carbon fiber armor. It is more durable than diamond armor, but it also consumes energy and absorbs damage.
- Quantum armor – The best armor! It absorbs the majority of the damage but uses more energy. Unfortunately, it doesn’t protect against coronavirus.
Protect your structures with Tesla coils, walls and a bed that will bring you back to life after your death.
MineEnergy is fun, but it won’t let you become bored.